What we collect
We may collect the following information: we collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors.
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We periodically send email and other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address(es) you have provided.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Unless you direct us to exclude it, member contact information (address, email and telephone) will be displayed in an online member directory, accessible only to other WACDL members You may also opt to include your contact information in an online directory available to the general public.
- Unless you instruct us to not to sell your address, we may include your address in mailing lists that are rented by WACDL members and third party businesses. Any additional information we collect about you will not be disclosed without your permission.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a Website. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, and which your browser may then store on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Doing this will allow you to decide on a case-by-case basis whether to accept cookies or not. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience, by enabling us to keep you logged in. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Privacy contact information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write us or telephone us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.