Defending Drug Cases
Apr 14, 2017
from 08:30 AM to 05:00 PM
|Where||Tacoma - Rhodes Center|
Attendance at WACDL seminars is limited to WACDL members and those eligible for WACDL membership. Lawyers, law students, and non-lawyers are eligible for WACDL membership if they are not now engaged full or part-time in the prosecution or law enforcement investigation of criminal cases, and if they are not engaged in a full-time judicial function.
|Add event to calendar||
Online registration is now open. A brochure will be mailed mid to late February.
Speakers & Topics
- Dr. Robert M. Julien on pharmacology
- Bryan Hershman on warrants, wiretaps & GPS
- Douglas Hiatt on marijuana criminal cases
- Kent Underwood on search & seizure
- Miriam Schwartz on federal issues affecting state drug cases
- panel presentation on drug court & DOSA
- Lauren McLane on cross of the drug tech.