March CLE: Cutting Edge Issues in Evidence and Discovery
Other speakers and topics for this program are:
- Randall Karstetter on cutting edge electronic forensics.
- Robin Emmons updating the case law.
- Peter Mazzone on what to do when the state destroys evidence.
- Jennifer Horwitz on "decommissioning their experts" - evaluating the experts and their evidence.
- Bill Bailey (Seattle) and Alison Guernsey (Pasco) on using technology to present your evidence.
- Amanda Lee on ethics.
Get more information and register here.
Program co-chairs: Cooper Offenbecher, Jeff Swan & Paul Thompson