Welcome to the new website
- WACDL members: you will need to create a new username and password.
- Click Forgot Your Password (also on the upper right corner of this page). The website will send a reset link to the email address we have on file for you.
- Didn't get the email? Call or email the WACDL office to confirm we have the right email address listed for your account.
- Your directory listing cannot be viewed by anyone until you change your directory options. Use the Sign In fields above. You will land on the My Profile page. Select Directory Options from the left column navigation menu. Check off the items that you want visible to the public.
- You will also need to select at least one category in the directory for your listing to be visible. Is there a category you'd like to see that isn't in the list? Please let us know. Send an email to email@example.com.
News and Information
Washington needs a privacy law that protects people, not corporations
Read the Seattle Times op-ed that WACDL signed on to.
18-year-old in 1989 Kitsap murder, now 50, granted forgiveness and early release.
Congratulations to Laura Shaver for cutting short her client's life sentence.
State Supreme Court rules that Houston-Sconiers applies retroactively.
Courts must now consider mitigating circumstances for the culpability of juveniles who were adjudicated as adults prior to the March 2017 ruling.