Become a member
If you are practicing any amount of criminal defense, you owe it to yourself and your clients to be a part of WACDL. WACDL's publications, educational programs, and committees provide the support you need to stay informed about, succeed in, and influence the practice of criminal law.
Membership TypesCONTRIBUTING LAWYERS
- Patron members support WACDL with an additional contribution. They receive free tuition for two WACDL CLE programs and a 50% discount on the annual conference registration fee. In addition, we will send patron members a link to download speaker materials for each of the CLE programs we present during your membership year.
- Sustaining members support WACDL with an additional contribution. They may download the materials for WACDL CLE programs presented while they are a sustaining member.
- “Years of practice” is determined by when you were first admitted to any Bar.
- Public defender members are those who obtain all of their income from assigned cases (e.g., no private cases).
- Law professor members are for full-time law professors.
- Retired membership is for retired lawyers no longer taking paid cases.
Associate members are non-lawyers involved with the criminal justice system. Please select the appropriate associate member category:
- working full-time in a public defender office,
- staff of a law office, or